※Use genuine textbooks (including second-hand books) and do not scan/photocopy/download/upload books and teaching materials without authorization
- Respect intellectual property. Use genuine textbooks (including second-hand books) and do not scan/copy/download/upload books and teaching materials without authorization.
- Pursuant to the Copyright Act, copyright owners have the exclusive right to reproduce and publicly transmit their works. Scanning, photocopying, downloading and uploading are ways of reproduction. For photocopying work of others, unless reasonable per the provisions of Article 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act, otherwise shall obtain the consent or authorization from the copyright owner. Photocopying the entire or most of the work or scanning into parts, photocopying, arbitrarily downloading or uploading theses of others, etc., are acts that exceed the scope of reasonable usage and constitute an infringement of copyright. The infringer shall bear all legal liabilities if being prosecuted by the copyright owner.
- Promotion material of Campus Copyright is available in the Intellectual Property Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C. https://topic.tipo.gov.tw
- Click here for textbook lists for all courses of this semester: https://pmlis.cyut.edu.tw/lib/reference.php
- Where can I find second-hand textbook?
A policy has been established for assisting students with financial difficulties to buy or get textbook for free. Please contact the Student Guidance Section for detail.
- Click here for Facebook link of Chaoyang second-hand auction (textbook included): https://zh-tw.facebook.com/groups/118336275020443/
Added by: Office of Poding Memorial Library and Information Services